Medical Marijuana has been found to be beneficial in the following conditions:
- Crohn’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Medical conditions of the same kind or class as or comparable to those above
- Post-traumatic stress disorder(PTSD)
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- A terminal condition diagnosed by a physician other than the qualified physician issuing the physician certification
- Chronic nonmalignant pain caused by a qualifying medical condition or that originates from a qualifying medical condition and persists beyond the usual course of that qualifying medical condition
And other conditions similar to the above. Keep in mind, that more ailments are being considered for this list as more research becomes available.
To be considered eligible for Medical Marijuana the following conditions must apply:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a Florida Resident with a valid Florida I.D. as proof of residency. If you do not have a Florida I.D. an out of state I.D., passport, or other photo I.D. with proof of residency such as bank statement, utility bill, etc. is acceptable.
- Must be able to show medical records of your illness or ailment
- Must have attempted treatment methods other than medical marijuana without success
Dr. Moreno is a qualifying Physician to recommend Medical Marijuana.
Feel free to call or fill out the form below to request more information.
Appointments for Telemedicine are now available! Click the button below to schedule an appointment with Dr. Moreno from anywhere!
Request an Appointment
Please feel free to contact us anytime with questions or concerns.